The new Citroen Grand C4 Picasso is arriving in dealerships now with a price tag $4,500 above the previous model.
But, with a window price of $43,990, Citroen say the new model represents better value than the superseded seven-seater, because it features $9,000 worth of extra standard features.
Available in just the one specification level – Exclusive, standard features include:
- 12” Panoramic HD Screen
- 7” Multi-function Touch Screen
- 360° Park Assist Pack (360° Vision, Park Assist, Blind Sport Monitoring)
- Satellite Navigation
- Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
- Cielo Panoramic Glass Roof with Electric Sunblind
- Automatic Headlights and Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers
While, thanks in part to a 100kg weight reduction, the new Grand C4 Picasso’s 110kW and 370Nm diesel engine boasts fuel efficiency as low as just 4.5L/100km combined!
Looks like one well worth checking out if you need seven-seats.