Local BMW dealerships about to welcome refreshed 4 Series range…
The BMW 4 Series has enjoyed a bit of a mid-life update with some subtle styling changes leading the update.
BMW has also tweaked the 4 Series suspension and the German car company says buyers will notice improved ride and better handling.
Priced from $69,900, the updated model will be available from June.
“This latest update adds further visual and technological distinction to go with its strong range of efficient, powerful engines.”
2017 BMW 4 Series Update Key Data:
- New Bi-LED headlights (standard)
- New LED front fog lights (standard)
- Adaptive LED headlights (standard on 440i/optional on 420i and 430i)
- Addition of Luxury Line extras as standard on 420i
- New L-shaped LED tail lights
- New rear bumper design – Luxury Line variants
- Fresh alloy wheel designs
- New paint colours
- Improved interior trims
- New multi-functional instrument display (available from July 2017 production)
- Addition of BMW navigation system professional as standard
- New Dakota leather upholstery options
While on the BMW 4 Series suspension tweaks, BMW tell us the updated model welcomes stiffer springs and improved damper response and they tell us this enables a sportier handling balance without sacrificing ride comfort.
We look forward to driving the updated model shortly, in the meantime stay up to date with the latest BMW 4 Series News here.