New styling and added features for Toyota Yaris…
Toyota Yaris sales in Australia have mirrored a recent downturn in local light car sales, however Toyota Australia believes things can improve.
Launching this updated version of the Toyota Yaris today, as shown at the recent Geneva Motor Show, Sales and Marketing Chief at Toyota, Tony Cramb, says the Yaris has never been a more appealing small/light car option.
“This more stylish Yaris adds to its appeal as an affordable, economical and fun-to-drive car with a spacious interior.”
So, what does the 2017 update bring? Quite a lot actually.
The big changes to the Toyota Yaris include:
- Updated external styling
- Refreshed interior with new gloss black highlights
- Inclusion of a pre-collision system with autonomous emergency braking, lane departure alert and automatic high beam as standard on top-spec Yaris ZR ($650 option on mid-spec SX)
- New Azure Blue paint option (replaces the lighter, Aura shade)
While as before, Toyota Yaris buyers will be offered the 1.3 litre engine in the base-model Ascent and a 1.5 litre unit in the SX and ZR.
Updated 2017 Toyota Yaris Pricing:
- Toyota Yaris Ascent – from $15,290 (unchanged)
- Toyota Yaris SX Manual – from $17,330
- Toyota Yaris SX Auto – from $18,860
- Toyota Yaris ZR (Auto only) – from $22,470 (+$600 on previous model)