Known as ‘RISE’ and “designo hyacinth red metallic”, the two offerings are set to debut at the upcoming IAA 2017 exhibition in Frankfurt.
Mercedes-Benz V-Class RISE Key Data:
- Priced from just 34,990 Euro ($52,500 AUD)
- Available in standard or long wheelbase
- Seats between five and eight
- Crosswind Assist – standard
- Collision Prevention Assist – standard
- Lane Keeping Assist – standard
- Mercedes ‘me connect’ services – standard
Mercedes-Benz V-Class “designo hyacinth red metallic” Key Data:
- Limited to just 1500 vehicles
- Distinctive red metallic paint (as seen on C-Class/E-Class)
- Night Package – standard
The special edition models come after a successful year for the Mercedes-Benz van.
The V-Class enjoyed record sales across the first half of the year with more than 29,000 customer deliveries – a 24% increase on the same period last year.
In Australia, VFACTS data shows the V-Class achieved 357 sales until the end of July – that number up a strong 31.7%.
“The V-Class is still proving extremely popular after three years on the market,” says Volker Mornhinweg, Head of Mercedes-Benz Vans.
“The latest figures underscore the sales success of our MPV, and we are proud of this success story.”
Stay up to date with the latest Mercedes-Benz News at behindthewheel.com.au.