Ford adjusts pricing for final Falcon and Territory.
The final edition of the Ford Falcon will be priced from $35,900 and the final Territory will kick off at $36,990.
The new pricing structure for the pair shows Ford is doing all it can to attract buyers to the two models, prices have been cut by between $3,000 and up to $6,500 in the Territory range, a mammoth $9,685 has been trimmed off the G6E Turbo Falcon.
Buyers of the last edition of the Falcon XR6 can save up to $4, 400 and the Falcon ute will start $800 cheaper at $29,390.
Ford FG X Falcon pricing:
- Falcon 4.0L Petrol (auto) $35,900
- Falcon XR6 4.0L Petrol (manual) $35,590
- Falcon XR6 4.0L Petrol (auto) $37,790
- Falcon XR6 Turbo 4.0L Petrol (manual) $42,990
- Falcon XR6 Turbo 4.0L Petrol (auto) $45,190
- Falcon G6E 4.0L Petrol (auto) $40,110
- Falcon G6E Turbo 4.0L Petrol (auto) $46,550
Ford Territory SZ Territory Mk II pricing:
- TX RWD petrol $36,990
- TX RWD diesel $40,240
- TX AWD diesel $45,240
- TS RWD petrol $41,740
- TS RWD diesel $44,990
- TS AWD diesel $49,990
- Titanium RWD petrol $48,490
- Titanium RWD diesel $51,740
- Titanium AWD diesel $56,740
Commenting on the Falcon price reductions, Ford General Marketing Manager David Katic said the company has done everything it could to attract buyers to the historic model.
“We have had an overwhelmingly positive response to the styling and technology of the 2014 Falcon. Now we bring a very compelling price for customers looking for a large sedan, particularly the G6E Turbo and our XR Series.”