MINI enthusiasts planning on getting this very exclusive special edition offering into their garage will have to be quick, just 30 Masterpiece Edition cars are coming to Australia.
MINI Australia has confirmed pricing, specification and that all-important availability info for the 2018 MINI Cooper S Clubman Masterpiece Edition.
Related: MINI to be EV only brand?
Pricing starts from $55,210 and the limited edition offering boasts:
- Unique White Silver metallic paint
- Exclusive ‘Masterpiece Edition’ badge
- 18” alloy wheels in dark spectre grey.
- Contrasting exterior sections in black
- MINI Yours ‘Leather Lounge’ seats (in carbon black)
- Heated/electric front seats
- Piano Black illuminated MINI Yours interior styling
- Glass panoramic sunroof
“The Cooper S Clubman Masterpiece Edition brings an ultra-exclusive MINI experience,” – Tony Sesto, MINI Australia General Manager.
“As well as a strong uplift in look and feel – thanks largely to considered inclusions taken from the MINI Yours personalisation programme – the Masterpiece Edition offers true exclusivity with its unique exterior and ‘one of 30’ collectability status.
“It’s an ideal halo for the MINI Cooper S family.”
Related: 2018 upgrade for MINI Clubman
Stay up to date with the latest MINI News at behindthewheel.com.au.