More power, fresh looks and extra features for Pathfinder…
Nissan dealerships across Australia are now taking delivery of the updated 2017 Nissan Pathfinder.
Coming on the back of the release of the impressive new Mazda CX-9 (Behind the Wheel Car of the Year) and a major refresh of arch-rival the Toyota Kluger, Australian families look to have plenty of choice again in the seven-seat SUV market.
The big changes introduced to the Nissan Pathfinder include:
- Refreshed styling
- Significant V6 engine overhaul that delivers more power and torque (+12kW & 15Nm)
- New-generation CVT transmission
- Improved fuel economy (up to 0.3L/100km)
- Tweaked suspension for a firmer ride
- Improved steering feel
- Addition of Emergency Braking/Forward Collision Warning system, rear cross traffic alert and radar cruise control (ST-L and Ti)
- LED headlights (Ti)
- Powered tailgate (Ti)
- Updated infotainment system
- Fresh alloy wheel designs
The good news is the update has brought just the one price adjustment with the base model 2WD Pathfinder ST starting price increasing by $500.
2017 Nissan Pathfinder Pricing:
- Pathfinder 3.5L V6 ST 2WD – from $41,990
- Pathfinder 3.5L V6 ST 4WD – from $45,490
- Pathfinder 2.5L 4-cyl. ST 2WD HYBRID – from $44,490
- Pathfinder 3.5L V6 ST-L 2WD – from $53,690
- Pathfinder 3.5L V6 ST-L 4WD – from $57,690
- Pathfinder 2.5L 4-cyl. ST-L 4WD HYBRID – from $60,690
- Pathfinder 3.5L V6 Ti 2WD – from $62,190
- Pathfinder 3.5L V6 Ti 4WD – from $66,190
- Pathfinder 2.5L 4-cyl. Ti 4WD HYBRID – from $69,190
Nissan Australia boss Richard Emery says the update really takes the Pathfinder ahead.
“For 2017, we have packed it with more safety, technology and user-friendliness, making it an even more compelling choice for work, play and family adventures.”
The 2017 Nissan Pathfinder is in dealerships now and you can stay up to date with the latest Nissan Pathfinder News here.