Jeep launches another special edition model just in time for winter.
The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting cooler, now Jeep has a new offering set to take you on winter adventures.
Jeep say the new Wrangler Polar includes a range of features and styling elements inspired by the severe climactic conditions of Antarctica.
Based on the V6 Wrangler Overland, prices start at $44,000 and the special edition Jeep features;
- Exclusive body colours – Hydro (blue), Billet Silver and Bright White
- Body colour grille with black accents
- Special edition Polar badges
- Mopar Power Dome bonnet
- 18-inch polished alloy wheels
- Gloss black front and rear bumper appliqués
- Mopar black fuel flap
- Polar logo embroidered seatbacks
- Ceramic accent grab handle with Polar logo detail
- Pearl accent stitching on front seats and front door armrests
- Accent colour finish on front and rear door grab handles and vent rings
The Jeep Wrangler Polar is here in limited numbers only and is available in two and four-door variants.