Handy tips on how to avoid in-car arguments.
Weekends away, a simple country drive, traffic jams and those big driving holidays can all be the perfect catalyst, or stage for in-car arguments.
So, how do you those dreaded avoid in-car arguments?
Well, here are a few things you could try;
- Plan ahead and check your quickest and most stress-free route beforehand
- Avoid traveling through peak hour traffic
- Try to avoid any major traffic hotspots that could cause delays
- Pick your break destinations in advance so everyone knows when and how many times you’ll be stopping
- Prepare entertainment and make sure there’s plenty for passengers, particularly children, to do. Make a music playlist beforehand with everyone picking a couple of their favourite songs, download films onto tablets and research some easy to play game ideas, such as ‘I spy’ or ‘Who am I?’
- Keep the peace with a few savoury and sweet snacks to keep bickering caused by hunger pangs at bay.