First-ever Audi A3 sedan arrives with prices starting under $40,000!
Audi looks set to make an even bigger incursion into the compact premium segment with the new A3 sedan now on the market.
Available with a choice of three engines – 1.4 and 1.8 petrol or 2.0 litre diesel power plants, the A3 sedan also offers two specification levels – Attraction and Ambition.
Standard features on the entry-level Attraction include;
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Leather-appointed upholstery
- Dual-zone climate control with rear-seat vents
- Bluetooth interface with audio streaming
- Multi-function leather-wrapped four-spoke steering wheel with paddle-shift
While the Ambition version picks up;
- Front sports seats
- Aluminium-look interior styling
- Front fog lights
- Full colour driver information system
Audi Australia Managing Director, Andrew Doyle, says hopes are high for the new offering.
“The A3 Sedan looks powerful on the road, yet sips fuel frugally. It offers luxury appointments inside and out, yet it has the sharpest pricing in its segment.”
“Judging by early interest in this new model, we are very confident of its success.”
Audi A3 Sedan Pricing;
Attraction – 1.4 TFSI from $39,800
Ambition – 1.8 TFSI from $44,800, 2.0 TDI from $44,800, 1.8 TFSI quattro from $47,800