Tesla, Mazda, Audi, Hyundai and Renault in the mix…
Five recently released new cars will fight it out for honours at this year’s Australian Good Design Awards.
The awards will be announced in Sydney on the 8th of June, aim to recognise the best of the best new products available in Australia.
The cars announced today as finalists include the Tesla Model X, Audi A5/S5 Coupe, Hyundai i30, Mazda CX-5 and Renault Megane GT.
Here’s why those cars were named finalists:
- Tesla Model X – for being the safest, fastest and most capable SUV in history.
- Audi A5/S5 Coupe – New model builds on the original’s stunning silhouette and steps forward into a bold new direction.
- Mazda CX-5 – Displays the latest take on the famous Mazda ‘KODO – Soul of Motion’ design language.
- Hyundai i30 – Hyundai’s redefined i30 meets the increasing change towards technology-driven solutions, individuality and flexibility.
- Renault Megane GT – Renault’s performance hatch, features beautiful style from an award-winning design team and beautiful technology.
We will let you know how these cars fared after the awards are announced.