New tech, colour for 2018 Superb
Arriving in local dealerships in September, the 2018 Skoda Superb sedan/wagon welcomes Side Assist (blind spot detection), Rear Traffic Alert, Traffic Jam Assist and Emergency Assist as standard.
Skoda has also upped the features on the top-spec Superb Sportline.
The model now boasts Adaptive Chassis Control, Virtual Pedal, Premium Canton Sound System, Automatic Parking Assist, electrically adjustable passenger seats and rear heated seats.
Skoda has also given all variants a larger infotainment screen - 9.2” compared to the superseded car’s 8” offering.
And the new paint colour – ‘Dragon Skin’ comes online with a $1,700 price premium.
The extra features though do come at a price premium:
- 162TSI/sedan - $40,690 (+$700)
- 140TDI/sedan - $44,690 (+$700)
- 206TSI 4×4/sedan - $51,790 (+$800)
- Sportline/sedan - $56,790 (+$4,800)
- 162TSI/wagon - $42,390 (+$700)
- 140TDI/wagon - $46,390 ($700)
- 206TSI 4×4/wagon - $53,490 (+$800)
- Sportline/wagon - $58,490 (+4,800)
Stay up to date with all the latest Skoda News at behindthewheel.com.au.