5 more ‘Inter’ dealers come online
We recently reported on 11 dealers signing up to become International Trucks outlets in Australia, now that dealer network has expanded by an additional 5 outlets.
The new International Trucks appointments include:
- Black Truck Sales - Toowoomba, QLD
- Honeycombes Sales & Service - Townsville, QLD
- Sydney Truck & Machinery Centre – Narellan, NSW
- Bendigo Truck Centre – Bendigo, Vic
- Purcher International - Geraldton, WA
All five are currently Iveco dealerships and authorised Cummins service outlets too.
They join the initial 11 dealerships to commit to the U.S. truck brand:
- Sydney Iveco – Arndell Park, NSW
- Thomas Brothers – Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Blacklocks – Albury, NSW/Wodonga VIC
- Smith Trucks – Ballarat, VIC
- Brisbane Iveco – Brisbane, QLD
- Widelands – Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Widelands – Maryborough, QLD
- Widelands – Rockhampton, QLD
- Adelaide Iveco – Adelaide, SA
- Adelaide Iveco – Port Augusta, SA
- AV Truck Services – Perth, WA
Iveco’s Dealer Channel Director, Geoff Buswell, tells is to watch this space for even more dealerships to come on board.
“We’re extremely happy with the number of high quality International Trucks dealerships that are being appointed,”
“From a strategic positioning perspective, we’re getting close to our objective of providing strong and convenient representation for customers in all Australian states.
“This will be achieved in the coming weeks as the remaining Dealerships come on line.
“There is a real excitement and passion for the ProStar within the dealer group, with some outlets already taking delivery of stock.”
Stay up to date with all the latest International Trucks News at behindthewheel.com.au.