But, at this stage, Australian pricing details for the Abarth 124 Spider are still yet to be confirmed.
What we now know is that the Abarth 124 Spider will feature:
- 125kW/250Nm 1.4 litre turbo-petrol engine
- Choice of six-speed manual or six-speed auto transmissions
- Mechanical limited-slip diff
- Sport suspension
- Sport Mode selector
- Brembo brakes
- Bilstein shock absorbers and dampers
- 17” Gun Metal aluminium wheels
- Gun Metal exterior accents
- Leather-and-Alcantara sports seats
- Chrome quad-tip sports exhaust
The rear-wheel drive offering weighs only 1,060kgs and boasts a 50/50 weight distribution.
While FCA Australia reckons the Abarth has the best weight-to-power ratio (6.2kg/HP) in its class and will cover the 0-100km/h sprint in 6.8 seconds.
The Abarth 124 Spider will be available from the 7th of October.