The development time for the inaugural Lamborghini SUV seems to have taken forever, now though comes official confirmation that the Lamborghini Urus will finally be revealed in December.
Lamborghini has sent through the above image showing the SUVs outline, as well as a brief statement…
The first Lamborghini Super Sports Utility Vehicle (SSUV) is unveiled on 4 December 2017 in its home of Sant’ Agata Bolognese.
The Lamborghini Urus redefines possibilities, creating a class of its own: unprecedented SUV performance, luxury and versatility, with the distinctive dynamic design DNA of a Lamborghini super sports car.
The Super Sports Utility Vehicle is no longer impossible.
There was also this teaser video…
And Lamborghini has also confirmed a special website for the SUV has been established – sincewemadeitpossible.com
Lamborghini Urus – Key Details:
- Expected to be powered by twin-turbo V8 engine
- Plug-in hybrid version expected from late next year
- Will be built on similar platform as Audi Q7 and Bentley Bentayga
- Possibility of all-wheel drive and two-wheel drive variants
- Expected in Australia mid-2018
We will bring you more details on the Lamborghini Urus as they come to hand.
Stay up to date with the latest Lamborghini News at behindthewheel.com.au.