Just 24 hours after we reported that a stripped-down version of the Porsche 911 was in the pipeline we can now bring you Australian pricing details.
Porsche Australia was quick off the mark to advise that the new offering would certainly be coming to Australia, and just how much it will cost local customers.
Related: Porsche unveils fastest 911 ever
The Porsche 911 Carrera T will be priced from $238,400 in Australia.
2018 Porsche 911 Carrera T Key Data:
- Pays tribute to 911 T model from 1968
- Lightest car in current 911 range (1425kg)
- Lowered suspension – 10mm
- Optional rear-axle steering
- Manual transmission with shorter constant transaxle ratio
- Mechanical rear differential lock
- 0-100km/h sprint in 4.3 seconds
Expect to see the stripped-down Porsche 911 in local dealerships by the middle of 2018.
Stay up to date with the latest Porsche News at behindthewheel.com.au.