Confirmed for an Australian arrival by BMW Australia, locally we will see just 25 vehicles – 15 X5 and 10 X6, pricing will start from $205,900 for the X5 SUVs, $214,800 for the X6.
The special edition BMW SUVs were announced back in June.
2018 BMW Black Fire Edition Key Data:
- Sapphire Black metallic paint
- Dark carbon-fibre mirror caps
- Blacked-out kidney grille
- Black 21-inch BMW M alloy wheels
- Tinted rear windows
- Bespoke interior, including and Alcantara headliner
- Black Fire Edition signets
BMW Australia boss, Marc Werner, pleased to see we wouldn’t be missing out.
“The X5 and X6 M are equally capable on the race track, when commuting or when taking the family out on the weekend – I should know, because I drive them personally.
“With these awesome Black Fire editions, the BMW X5 M and X6 M are more appealing than ever.”
Related: 2018 BMW Z4 revealed
Stay up to date with all the latest BMW News at behindthewheel.com.au.