Performance models benefit from significant price reductions…
Audi today announced they would shave thousands of dollars off the price tag of both the S4 and S5.
Under the new pricing arrangement, the Audi S4 will start at $105,000 – a full $14,900 less than the current starting price of $119,900.
The Audi S5 reduction is just as dramatic – $16,400 has been stripped of the S5 starting price and coupe and sportsback versions can now be accessed from $119,000.
Audi Australia Managing Director Andrew Doyle explains the major price corrections come on the back of the outstanding success of the SQ5 TDI.
“The recent success of the SQ5 TDI has led us to re-align pricing of our TFSI petrol-powered passenger car models to bring them closer to the outstanding offer of the SQ5 TDI.”
New Audi S4 and S5 pricing structure;
- S4 Sedan 3.0 TFSI quattro S tronic – $105,000
- S4 Avant 3.0 TFSI quattro S tronic – $108,500
- S5 Coupe 3.0 TFSI quattro S tronic – $119,000
- S5 Sportback 3.0 TFSI quattro S tronic – $119,000
- S5 Cabriolet 3.0 TFSI quattro S tronic – $129,000
The offer seems quite generous given sales of the Audi S4 and S5 are up 475% so far this year!
Stay up to date with the latest Audi News here.