The Haval story in Australia takes another big step forward tomorrow with the launch of the updated Haval H9.
The biggest SUV/4×4 in the Haval Australia range, we will get our first drive of the 2018 Haval H9 in Melbourne tomorrow.
The seven-seat offering for 2018 welcomes:
- All-new eight-speed automatic transmission
- Upgraded 2.0 litre engine delivering extra power (+12.5%) and torque (+9%) for new outputs of 180kW/350Nm
- Upgraded engine also brings a 10% fuel economy reduction and 20% quicker 0-100km/h time
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Lane Departure Warning will come standard on Premium and LUX grade models
- Updated exterior styling
- New instrument panel, console and transmission selector
- Inclusion of a panoramic sunroof in the H9 LUX
“We’ve worked very hard to deliver a seven-seat SUV that delivers for Australian families at the best possible price,” said HAVAL Motors Australia Chief Marketing Officer Tim Smith.
“At $40,990 for the entry level model and $44,990 for the high spec, we’re very confident we have made a compelling argument for Australian families to sample the new HAVAL H9.
“To sweeten the deal, we will launch with driveaway pricing of just $41,990 and $45,990.”
The new HAVAL H9 will be arriving in dealerships next week and we will bring you a review ASAP.