There’s an all-new version of the Holden Astra about to land in Australian dealerships and prices will start from $21,990.
Holden this morning confirmed pricing and specification details for the new offering, a model that is sourced out of General Motors in Europe.
Offered in three specification levels – R, RS and RS-V, the new Astra comes with a choice of two turbocharged petrol engines – 110kW/240Nm 1.4 litre (Astra R) and 147kW/300Nm 1.6 litre (RS and RS/V).
2017 Holden Astra Australian Pricing:
- 1.4L turbo R manual – from $21,990
- 1.4L turbo R automatic – from $24,190
- 1.6L turbo RS manual – from $26,490
- 1.6L turbo RS automatic – from $28,690
- 1.6L turbo RS-V manual – from $30,990
- 1.6L turbo RS-V automatic – from $33,190
Holden sales chief, Peter Keley, said dealerships were looking forward to having the new Astra available to Australian small car buyers.
“It’s a stunning car, packed with state-of-the-art technology and the European design oozes quality and style.
“Coupled with very attractive pricing, the new Astra will shake-up the small-car segment and redefine what a Holden small car can be.”