Fleet News Awards win for all-new Citroen C3…
The soon to arrive in Australia, all-new, Citroen C3 has been judged as the Fleet News Best Small Car of 2017.
The award was bestowed on the new Citroen model by the judges of the Fleet News publication after they were impressed by the C3’s fresh and adventurous styling inside and out.
They said this gives the 2017 Citroen C3 real driver appeal, wrapped in a practical package.
“The C3 is a versatile and accessible small car with plenty of room and low running costs.”
While other Fleet News Award winners included:
- Best Lower Medium Car – Vauxhall (Holden) Astra
- Best Upper Medium Car – Skoda Superb
- Best Compact Premium Car – Audi A3
- Best Premium Car – Audi A4
- Best Executive Car – Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Best Compact SUV – Nissan Juke
- Best Mid-size SUV – Seat Ateca
- Best Large SUV – Jaguar F-Pace
- Best Plug-in Car (0g/km) – Hyundai Ioniq
- Best Plug-in Car (1-50g/km) – BMW i3 Range Extender
- Green Fleet Manufacturer of the Year – Hyundai
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Martin Gurney, PSA Group Director of Fleet in the UK, welcomed the recognition.
“The new Citroen C3 is already making gains in the fleet sector and to win this award shows how well we understand the needs of fleet users.
“A choice of low emissions petrol and diesel engines, combined with stand-out design, fleet-friendly features, all help to ensure fleet appeal and low total cost of ownership.”
Stay up to date with the latest Citroen C3 News here.