Global deliveries of the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo are set to commence next month.
The biggest change though comes under the bonnet with BMW introducing a more powerful and efficient range of petrol engines, while the 325d Gran Turismo boasts an all-new 2.0 litre diesel engine.
Coming on the back of 130,000 international sales since it was launched three years ago, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo also boasts a range of new features and styling updates, including:
- LED headlights as standard
- Redesigned LED front fog lamps
- Redesigned LED rear lights
- New rear apron design
- Larger-diameter exhaust tailpipes
- New high-gloss black interior surfaces and electroplated and chrome accents
- Two new exterior colours
- Three new wheel designs
- Wider array of upholstery variants and interior trim strips
- Updated BMW Navigation System Professional
We will keep you updated with full Australian pricing, availability and specification details for the new 2017 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo when confirmed by BMW Australia.