Lexus gives CT hybrid another makeover
The Lexus hybrid hatch is no stranger to a refresh with Lexus giving the vehicle a number of updates and makeovers over the past five years or so.
Now, for 2018, the Lexus CT 200h will boast:
- New look front styling
- Updated alloy wheel designs
- New L-shaped LED taillights
- Fresh rear bumper design
- Expanded interior colour palette
- New 10.3-inch infotainment screen
- Expanded upholstery option
- F Sport models gain black highlights
While Lexus is also making it’s Lexus Safety System+ a standard fitment on the updated model.
The safety pack includes:
- Pre-collision system with autonomous braking
- Dynamic radar cruise control
- Lane departure warning with steering control
- Automatic high-beam headlights.
“The car is more emotional and sporty than before,” says Lexus CT Global Chief Engineer, Chika Kako.
“Making it the ideal premium hybrid compact for younger customers who enjoy spirited driving, but still care about the environment.”
We will bring you more details on the 2018 Lexus CT 200h in our Lexus News section.