New top-spec diesel-powered Golf wagon on the way…
We’ve been covering the Australian arrival of the new Volkswagen Golf 7.5 and now we have further info to report on the new model.
Volkswagen Australia has confirmed the 2018 Volkswagen Golf 110 TDI Highline Wagon will land in Australia in early July.
In confirming the local ETA, Volkswagen confirmed the Highline Wagon will come standard with a 2.0 litre 110kW/340Nm turbo diesel engine.
A new seven-speed DSG transmission will also feature.
While standard equipment includes:
- Front fog lights
- Vienna leather upholstery
- Heated/electric front seats
- Keyless Access, keyless entry and starting system
- 17″ (Karlskoga) alloy wheels
- Additional chrome interior and exterior highlights
- Panoramic electric glass sunroof
Driver’s Assistance and Infotainment packages are optional.
We will bring you more details, including Australian pricing info, when confirmed.
Stay up to date with the latest Volkswagen Golf News here.