New Genesis luxury sedan tops owner study…
That’s a big call, but that is exactly the title that the 2017 Genesis G90 has driven away with in the U.S.
The title was bestowed on the Genesis model, which is still not officially confirmed for Australia, following a survey of more than 54,000 new car owners.
The study was conducted by AutoPacific.
The luxury sedan took home the President’s Award for achieving the highest owner satisfaction score, while also claiming the Most Satisfying Vehicle Overall title and topping the Luxury Car category too.
Among the mainstream brands it was Nissan that won the most categories, including mid-size crossover SUV for the Nissan X-TRAIL (Rogue), with five, followed by Kia with 3 and Porsche, Honda and Ford with two wins each.
Models available in Australia that topped their categories included:
- Aspirational Luxury Car – Volvo S60/V60
- Mid-Size Car – Kia Optima
- Premium Compact Car – MINI Clubman
- Compact Car – Honda Civic
- Sports Car – Porsche 911
- Mid-Size SUV – Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Premium Luxury Crossover SUV – Porsche Cayenne
- Luxury Crossover SUV – Lexus RX
- Compact Crossover SUV – Kia Sportage
Stay up to date with the latest Genesis News here.