New Volkswagen Golf GTI 7.5 in Australia in August…
The Volkswagen Golf GTI has more than its fair share of hot hatch rivals, however there’s plenty of car buyers who only have eyes for the Wolfsburg product.
Now the countdown is on to the Australian arrival of the new Volkswagen Golf 7.5 and the corresponding GTI version.
At this stage though there is no official word on 2018 Volkswagen Golf GTI pricing – we will keep you updated.
The details released today show the new Golf GTI will feature:
- Traditional tartan upholstery and red grille trim
- 169kW/350Nm 2.0 TSI turbocharged engine
- Six-speed manual or six-speed DSG transmissions
- Dual zone climate control
- Keyless entry and push button ignition
- Leather multi-function steering wheel
- 8″ navigation system with App-Connect
- Reverse camera
- 18″ (Milton Keynes) alloy wheels
- Adaptive chassis control
- Front Assist with City Emergency Brake
- Front fog lights
- Auto headlights
- Rain sensing wipers
- Front and rear parking sensors
- LED headlights with dynamic cornering
Stay up to date with the latest Volkswagen Golf News here.