Ford looks to build on strong sales numbers for Mondeo…
VFACTS sales data shows that in March, Mondeo sales were ahead more than 40% compared to the same month last year.
While across the first three months of 2017, Australian buyers have moved to the Ford offering at a rate 6.3% higher than the same period in 2016.
The Ford Mondeo was only 49 sales off the second-best selling mid-size car in Australia – Mazda6.
Now, with a view to boosting sales even further, Ford has announced a number of changes to the Mondeo.
Ford is introducing into the 2017 Mondeo:
- New-look alloy wheels across the range – all 1-inch larger than previous
- Mondeo Ambiente hatch – now with 17” alloy wheels standard
- New colour choice – Metalicious
- Updated SYNC3 software with better Aussie voice-recognition tech
- SYNC3 screen now features ‘pinch and swipe’ capability (similar to smartphone/tablet)
Ford Australia boss, Graeme Whickman, says the Mondeo is now better than ever.
“The Mondeo continues to receive praise from media and customers alike for its design, innovative features and safety,”
“The changes for 2017 give consumers even greater choice and style.”
Stay up to date with the latest Ford Mondeo News here.