This week on the Behind the Wheel Truck News Wrap/Podcast we cover:
- Electrical fault recall for Volvo FH Series trucks.
- Iveco wins top manufacturing award in Spain.
- Scania supports 2G telematics system owners.
- Otto autonomous truck begins on-highway trials in the U.S.
- Volvo Trucks welcomes new Wagga Wagga dealer.
- Iveco ACCO lands at the Chisholm Institute to help train next-gen technicians.
- Australian Trucking Association calls for independent price regulator for heavy vehicle charges.