This week on the Behind the Wheel Truck News Wrap/Podcast we cover:
- Hino announces Australia will get 4Ã—4 300 Series.
- Scania say their new-generation trucks set a new industry standard for cabs.
- Australian Trucking Association releases updated Truck Impact Chart.
- Strong interest among British women in driving trucks for a living.
- US moves closer to mandatory truck speed limiters.
- Isuzu N-Series proving a hit among mobile chefs and food outlets.
- Penske Power Systemsâ€™ Master Technician award winner named.
- CAT Trucks at home in the Strzelecki Desert.