2016 Nissan Navara NP300 in summary.
This is the next of our rundowns where we look at the good (and not so good) points of the 2016 Nissan Navara.
We’ve compiled the thoughts of our writers and presented them in a quick reference guide.
- Car like interior
- Efficient and powerful diesel engine
- Great turning circle
- Fuss-free dashboard
- Rear seat air-vents (not common in utes)
- Build quality
- 3,500kg towing capacity
- Five-star ANCAP safety rating
- Sat-nav and reverse camera only in top-spec models
- Sluggish low down acceleration
- Somewhat heavy steering
- Tilt-only steering adjustment
Standard features (RX Dual-cab):
- Six-speaker stereo
- Auto headlights
- Cabin carpet
- Cruise control
- Cloth trim
Check out our most recent, comprehensive review of the Nissan Navara.