Up to $9,000 in added value for Subaru’s BRZ.
The recently upgraded Subaru BRZ will be offered in Special Edition form from November.
To be known as the Special Edition BRZ sports coupe, it will feature up to $9,000 in added extras, including;
- GT stripes
- 17-inch STI alloy wheels
- STI boot lip spoiler (body colour)
- STI front, side and rear side under spoilers
- Rear under diffuser
- STI push button start switch
- STI short shift assembly (manual-only)
- STI shift knob (manual-only)
Available in both manual and automatic form and in every colour in the MY15 BRZ palette, prices start at $40,650, that’s $3,500 more than the standard entry-level BRZ.
Orders for the BRZ Special Edition are now being taken in Subaru dealerships and on the Subaru Australia website.