Honda people-mover gets styling tweaks and safety upgrade for 2017…
The always popular Honda Odyssey has been given a going-over by Honda Australia for 2017.
With the changes though comes revised pricing for the top-spec VTi-L, Honda advising us that model grade picks up a price increase of $450 for a new starting price of $46,490.
The Honda Odyssey VTi pricing remains unchanged at from $37,610.
2017 Honda Odyssey Update:
- Updated front fascia/grille – VTi-L
- Rear cabin privacy glass - VTi-L
- ISOFIX anchor points on second row captain’s chairs – VTi-L
- Split-pocket back of seat storage pockets - VTi and VTi-L
- New paint colours including Premium Spice Purple Pearlescent (as pictured below)
Honda Australia chief, Stephen Collins, says the changes are sure to be welcomed by Odyssey buyers.
“It’s the clear people mover of choice for private buyers,”
“The Odyssey VTi-L is the top selling individual variant across the entire People Mover (under $60K) segment, so the update is sure to lift its appeal with customers, as well as improve its competitive position in the market.”
Stay up to date with the latest Honda Odyssey News here.