The Skoda KODIAQ looks set to be offered in quite a wide array of variants with confirmation today that a KODIAQ Sportline was being planned.
Set to debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March, at this stage there is no official word that the sports-themed model will come to Australia.
Coming just days after Skoda announced it would be showing the off-road focussed Skoda KODIAQ Scout in Geneva, the latest official info regarding the Sportline variant says it will “come with features designed to provide pure driving pleasure”.
Skoda KODIAQ Sportline – Key Facts:
- Will be offered with a choice of two petrol and two diesel engines
- All-wheel drive - standard
- Five and seven seat configurations will be offered
- To be based on the SE trim level
- Black exterior highlights include radiator grille, roof rails, wing mirror housings and side window trims
- Unique 19” alloy wheels - standard
- Optional 20” wheels to be available
- Alcantara sports seats with silver-coloured stitching - standard
- Sportline badge on front wing
- Increased vehicle info, such as G-forces and turbocharging pressures, on multifunction display
We will keep you updated with further Skoda KODIAQ News as it comes to hand.