Global sales up another 4.8% for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles…
The global sales strength of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles continues to grow with the German brand enjoying a healthy start to 2017.
Globally, Volkswagen has delivered more than 161,700 vans and utes to customers across the first four months of 2017, a number up 4.8% on the same period last year.
Locally, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has also enjoyed increased sales across the majority of its models.
The star of the show (as the VFACTS data below shows) has been the Volkswagen Multivan which has enjoyed a 31.8% increase in sales in Australia this year.
April 2017 Car Sales Data – Volkswagen Commercials:
- Volkswagen Amarok 4X2 - 43 (+38.7%)
- Volkswagen Amarok 4X4 - 500 (-15.0%)
- Volkswagen Caddy - 20 (+25.0%)
- Volkswagen Caddy Van – 149 (+10.4%)
- Volkswagen Crafter - 41 (+2.5%)
- Volkswagen Multivan - 69 (-22.5%)
- Volkswagen Transporter – 170 (-1.7%)
While globally, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles best-selling models across the first four months of the year were the Caddy (+10.8%) and the T model range (+4.8%).