Want to know about the 2016 Toyota Corolla ZR and only have a few minutes? Well, you are in the right place with this quick reference guide.
Topping the car sales figures almost every month, the Corolla is popular, reliable, if not somewhat boring offering. But is Corolla ZR is sportier and more exciting.
The Toyota Corolla ZR is priced from $28,990 but you do get more for your money’s worth with plenty of features listed below.
A seven speed CVT and a 103kW/173Nm 1.8 litre petrol engine make up the drivetrain available across the range of all Corolla models.
We asked our road test and review team and compiled their best and worst qualities of the Toyota Corolla ZR…
- Decent response and sharp steering
- Responsive and smooth CVT
- Plenty of legroom and cabin space
- Large boot and copious storage
- Looks good on the road
- Value for money and great standard features
- Quality feel and excellent build quality
- GPS accessible only when stationary
- Smooth buttons surrounding display screen
- Higher price for a Corolla
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Front fog lamps
- Auto LED headlamps and LED DRLs
- Side body skirts
- Paddle shifts
- Sport bucket seats
- 7 ” touchscreen with satellite navigation
- Dual zone climate control
- Front heated seats
- Leather accented seats
- Smart keyless entry & push button start
Check out our most recent, detailed Toyota Corolla ZR review.