The Renault Captur will benefit from a number of tweaks for 2018, including minor styling changes and the addition of some new features.
The small SUV also sees a shift to a simplified two variant line-up - Zen and Intens.
Confirmed this morning by Renault Australia, the updated model also boasts full-time national drive-away pricing starting at $23,990.
2018 Captur Zen Update Highlights:
- New C-shaped LED daytime running lamps
- Rear parking sensors
- Reverse camera
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Media Navigation with 7” touchscreen
- New two-tone 16” alloys
2018 Captur Intens Update Highlights:
- Hands-free parking
- Blind-spot warning
- Extended grip control
- Fixed panoramic sunroof
- Dark charcoal leather upholstery
- R-LINK enhanced sat-nav with 7” touchscreen
- LED Pure Vision headlights
- LED front fog lights
- Front and side parking sensors
- 3D effect C-shape taillights
While the upper-spec Captur variant is differentiated by way of a number of different styling elements, including unique skid plates front and rear, chrome front grille and boot lid strips, privacy tinted windows, and 17” two-tone alloy wheels.
Again, both versions will continue to be offered with the optional colour identity packs at no extra charge.
- Renault Captur Zen (Manual) - $23,990
- Renault Captur Zen (dual-clutch auto) - $26,990
- Renault Captur Intens (dual-clutch auto) - $30,990
Jason Miller, Renault Australia’s Marketing Director, says the updated Captur is ready to claim more of the small SUV market.
“We have added fantastic new technology and features to a package that has already been a multiple category award winner in Europe,”
“With our sharp entry-level pricing and outstanding aftersales support, customers in the small SUV segment will quickly appreciate the appeal of the new-look Renault Captur with both their heart and their head.”
Stay up to date with all the latest Renault News at behindthewheel.com.au.