Porsche has announced it will be expanding its 911 line-up in 2017 with five new GTS variants coming online.
Those Porsche 911 GTS models include:
- 911 Carrera GTS with rear-wheel drive (coupe and convertible)
- 911 Carrera 4 GTS with all-wheel drive (coupe and convertible)
- 911 Targa 4 GTS with all-wheel drive
All five variants will feature an updated version of the 3.0 litre flat-six-cylinder engine.
Featuring larger turbochargers, Porsche tell us the upgraded engine delivers 450 hp (335kW), which is 30 hp (22kW) more than the current 911 Carrera S and 20 hp (14kW) above the previous, naturally-aspirated GTS model.
A seven-speed manual transmission comes as standard and the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission is an option.
While the GTS models distinguish themselves within the 911 model line thanks to design features such as:
- Sport Design front end with black spoiler lip
- Increased rear spoiler extension height
- Tinted tail lights
- Rear lid grill strips with satin black finish
- High-gloss black tailpipes
- 20” centre lock wheels (painted in satin black)
- Black GTS logos on the doors
No word yet on Australian availability, pricing and specifications, we will bring you more Porsche 911 News as it comes to hand.