The Mercedes-Benz E-Class range will expand in February with a new plug-in hybrid model and a sporty Mercedes-AMG variant landing in Australian dealerships.
Now we also have the pricing details for the two new Mercedes-Benz models.
Mercedes-Benz Australia has just confirmed the E 350 e Plug-in Hybrid would be priced from $131,600 and AMG E 43 4MATIC kicks off from $159,900.
New 2017 E-Class variants - Model Highlights:
E 350 e Plug-in Hybrid
- Petrol/electric powertrain delivering 210kW and up to 550Nm
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed transmission
- Fuel consumption as low as just 2.4 litres per 100 kilometres
- 30km electric drive range
- 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.2 seconds
AMG E 43 4MATIC
- More powerful six-cylinder engine producing 295kW/520Nm
- AMG 4MATIC all-wheel drive system
- Nappa Leather upholstery
- AMG body-styling
- 20” AMG wheels
- Sports exhaust
- Sports braking system
- 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.6 seconds
With orders now being taken by Mercedes-Benz dealers, Horst von Sanden, CEO of Mercedes-Benz Cars Australia/Pacific says the new variants help round out the E-Class range.
“Our new E-Class has raised the industry benchmark when it comes to new technologies, and these outstanding new variants are no exception,”
“Following the successful introduction of both our Plug-in hybrid and AMG 43 models, we can’t wait to offer this technology and performance in the all-new E-Class early next year.”