Insignia Sports Tourer now available
The team at Holden can’t wait to get the new fully-imported Holden Commodore into dealerships.
It is, quite simply, the most important car that Holden has ever launched.
Sourced from Opel in Europe, the new Opel/Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer has just launched in Europe and the UK.
The new PSA Group-owned car companies tell us the new offering boasts all the elegance of the Insignia Grand Sport sibling but with even more practicality.
Opel/Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer Key Data:
- Overall length – 4,986mm
- Up to 2,200kg towing capacity
- 200kg weight reduction over superseded model
- Luggage capacity of 1,665 litres
- Boot space length - 2005mm
- LED headlights/taillights - standard
- 40/20/40 foldable seats - standard
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto – standard
- Bose sound system - optional
While the new Insignia Sports Tourer is being offered to buyers in Europe/UK with all-wheel drive and eight-speed auto.
Check out more details on the new Commodore wagon.
We will bring you more updates on the new-gen Holden Commodore as they come to hand.