Announced this afternoon, the changes apply to hatchback variants of the three and five door MINI models and include the standard fitment of halogen fog lights to the Cooper.
While the Cooper S now boasts LED headlights for low and high beam, LED daytime running lights, LED front fog lights and a reversing camera with guidance lines all as standard.
MINI also offering Cooper buyers a new optional ($1,500) Multimedia Essentials package, including:
- MINI Navigation
- Radio MINI Visual Boost
- Bluetooth mobile with USB audio streaming and front armrest
- Reversing camera with guidance lines
The Cooper S coming with the option of an updated Convenience package ($1,800) and this includes:
- Comfort Access and Alarm System
- Park Assist with front and rear Park Distance Control
- Interior and exterior mirrors with automatic anti-dazzle function
There’s also a new optional Control package ($1,500) available on the sportier variant and this brings:
- Driver Assistant (Camera-based systems, including Video Active Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, City Crash Mitigation, High Beam Assist)
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Adaptive LED headlights, including LED Driving Lights
Despite the added features the MINI Cooper hatchback range remains priced from $26,650.