It comes with a hefty price and plenty of cool, it’s the all-new Mercedes-Benz G-Professional Cab Chassis.
Mercedes-Benz G-Professional Cab Chassis Key Facts:
- 135kW/400Nm 3.0 litre V6 turbo diesel engine
- Five-speed automatic transmission
- 2,085kg payload (4,490 kg GVM) without tray
- Reinforced chassis and suspension
- 245mm ground clearance
- Approach angle - 38°, Departure angle - 35°, Break-over point - 22°
- Three differential locks (low range selection on the go)
- 650 mm fording depth
- Adjustable engine speed control
- 2,210kg braked towing capacity
- Twin 12V batteries - standard
- Snorkel – standard
- Bull bar – standard
- Headlight and indicator protection – standard
- Radiator and sump shields – standard
- All-terrain tyres
While inside the cabin the G-Professional is certainly more practical than most other vehicles in the Mercedes-Benz range.
The cab chassis model coming with hard-wearing vinyl seat covers, two water-drain plugs, rubber floor mats, storage boxes under both seats, air-conditioning, armrests for both driver and passenger, and a lockable glovebox.
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz G 300 CDI Cab Chassis is available to order now from Mercedes-Benz dealerships.