More safety features added to the best-selling SUV…
Launched this week was the refreshed Mazda CX-3 and is now on sale in dealership across the country.
From making up a small portion of sales only a few years ago, SUVS share almost an equal split with passenger vehicles in Mazda sales figures (commercial vehicles make up the rest).
Mazda hope to sustain that performance with a mid-life update to the small SUV containing Smart City Brake Support as standard across the whole range plus other i-ACTIVSENSE safety technology.
Blind sport monitoring and rear cross traffic alert is available in all models except the base level Neo, traffic sign recognition and driver attention alert in the sTouring and Akari and lane departure warning is also an inclusion in the top variant.
The Mazda range also gains a new steering wheel design, new meter graphics, improved handling through G-Vectoring Control and come in a new Eternal Blue Mica body colour.
In the CX-3 Akari, owners will enjoy adaptive LED headlamps, front parking sensors, plus 10-way power adjusted driver’s seat with memory and heating functions.
Entry cost for the Mazda CX-3 will be above $20,000 for the first time due to a increase of $500 for the extra features which also applies the core CX-3 Maxx.
The Akari will increase by $200 while the sTouring starting price will remain the same.
2017 Mazda CX-3 pricing for FWD models:
- $20,490 - Neo petrol manual FWD
- $22,490 - Neo petrol auto FWD
- $22,890 - Maxx petrol manual FWD
- $24,890 - Maxx petrol auto FWD
- $27,290 - Maxx diesel auto FWD
- $26,990 - sTouring petrol manual FWD
- $28,990 - sTouring petrol auto FWD
- $31,490 - Akari petrol manual FWD
- $33,490 - Akari petrol auto FWD
2017 Mazda CX-3 pricing for AWD models:
- $26,890 - Maxx petrol auto AWD
- $30,990 - sTouring petrol auto AWD
- $33,390 - sTouring diesel auto AWD
- $35,490 - Akari petrol auto AWD
- $37,890 - Akari diesel auto AWD
Read our review of the updated model here.