It’s already one of the best small cars on the market, now an updated and improved Volkswagen Golf is about to go into production.
Revealed this morning, the 2017 Volkswagen Golf will boast:
- New TSI engines ranging from 110kW 1.5 litre to 180kW 2.0 litre
- New seven-speed DSG transmission
- New 9.2” infotainment screen
- Updated infotainment system with ‘Gesture Control’ and next-gen App Connect
- Updated styling, including new bumpers, headlights, tail lights and front wings
- Updated wheel designs
- New paint colours
- Updated interior trims and fabrics
No word yet on exactly when the updated Volkswagen Golf will land in Australia, we will keep you updated.
We will also bring you Australian pricing and specifications as well, when they are confirmed by Volkswagen Australia.