New variant added to Kia Sportage range…
Kia dealerships across Australia are now taking delivery of the new 2017 Kia Sportage Si Premium.
Landing with a starting price of $30,990, the new addition to the popular Kia small SUV picks up an array of standard features, including;
- 18” alloy wheels
- High-tech 7” infotainment system
- Satellite navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Auto Climate Control with a clean air module
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Front parking sensors
- Auto defog
- Rain sensing front wipers
- Passenger anti-jam safety power window
- Electrochromic rear view mirror
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
The 2017 Kia Sportage Si Premium is powered by a 114kW/192Nm 2.0 litre petrol engine and is available in Clear White plus three premium colours - Mineral Silver, Fiery Red and Sparkling Silver.
A five-star ANCAP safety rating features across the Sportage range and all variants are covered by the Kia seven-year warranty.
Stay up to date with the latest Kia Sportage News here.