The seven-seat people mover registers only a handful of sales each month in Australia, however some changes announced this afternoon by Kia might help encourage more families here to give it a go.
While final Australian specifications are yet to be confirmed, the 2017 Kia Rondo welcomes:
- Updated infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- New-look front and rear bumpers
- Revised fog lamp design
- Updated ‘tiger-nose’ grille
- New exterior paint finish - Mysterious Blue
- Fresh alloy wheel designs
- Updated tail-lights
- New seat upholstery (leather and cloth)
- New metallic and gloss-black cabin accents
- New carbon-effect dashboard trim
While not likely to be offered here, Kia has developed an Eco Pack for the diesel-powered version of the Rondo.
This pack includes an engine stop/start system, low rolling resistance tyres, and revised transmission gear ratios.
We will keep you updated with more info in regards to the Australian version of the 2017 Kia Rondo as it comes to hand.