11 ‘Inter’ dealers in stage one
Iveco has confirmed stage one of the new International Trucks Australian dealer network will include 11 outlets across five states.
International Trucks Australian Dealer Network (stage one):
- Sydney Iveco – Arndell Park, NSW
- Thomas Brothers – Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Blacklocks – Albury, NSW/Wodonga VIC
- Smith Trucks – Ballarat, VIC
- Brisbane Iveco – Brisbane, QLD
- Widelands – Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Widelands – Maryborough, QLD
- Widelands – Rockhampton, QLD
- Adelaide Iveco – Adelaide, SA
- Adelaide Iveco – Port Augusta, SA
- AV Truck Services – Perth, WA
Iveco, holds the Australian distribution rights for the previously well-established truck brand, and Dealer Channel Director, Geoff Buswell, sayds more dealers will be added to the network over time.
“In re-launching the iconic International brand back into the Australian market, we have been fortunate to have access to our existing Iveco network across Australia,”
“Many of the new Dealerships have had a long history with the brand having previously sold and serviced the range when it was last available in Australia.
“In fact many Dealers still offer support for previous generation International products.
“Another benefit of appointing existing dealers is they already have a thorough knowledge of much of the ProStar’s componentry by virtue of several existing Iveco models featuring Cummins, Hendrickson, Eaton and Meritor equipment.
“We are extremely pleased with our initial appointments and we are in the process of adding to these Dealers in the coming days and weeks.
“We will provide a complete Dealer Network as representation for all prospective ProStar buyers in metropolitan and rural areas.”