Updated and improved HAVAL H9 coming to Australia…
HAVAL tell us they’ve taken onboard the opinions of motoring journalists and prospective buyers and reacted, ordering significant upgrades be made to the 2018 HAVAL H9 SUV.
The changes to the Chinese-built SUV have been confirmed this morning by HAVAL Australia and will include:
- All-new eight-speed automatic transmission
- Upgraded 2.0 litre engine delivering extra power (+12.5%) and torque (+9%) for new outputs of 180kW/350Nm
- Upgraded engine also brings a 10% fuel economy reduction and 20% quicker 0-100km/h time
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Lane Departure Warning will come standard on Premium and LUX grade models
- Updated exterior styling
- New instrument panel, console and transmission selector (as below)
- Inclusion of a panoramic sunroof in the H9 LUX
Tim Smith from HAVAL Australia says the MY18 H9 will be a significantly better than the model currently available when it comes online in the fourth quarter of the year.
“HAVAL has always prided itself on listening to customers and I’m confident the Australian market will see they have clearly responded with the first major model update since launch.”
Stay up to date with the latest HAVAL H9 News here.