There’s no doubt environmental credentials are a growing concern for most car buyers and now a selection of new models that are both good to drive and economical have been named.
Doing the naming was The Green Organisation, an independent and non-profit environmental group, with the help of the UK’s Midland Group of Motoring Writers (MGMW).
Related: Skoda Octavia RS gets 2018 update
“Fantastic value for money with a car that offers unprecedented cabin space in this league. Well finished, well-appointed and some exceptionally economical engines that deliver on all fronts.” – MGMW Judges
2017 MGMW Green Apple Award Category Winners:
- Best Supermini - Suzuki Celerio
- Best Small Family Car - SEAT Ibiza
- Best Small SUV/4×4 - Dacia Duster
- Best Pure Electric/Hybrid - Renault Zoe
- Best Executive Car - Jaguar XF (2.0 litre diesel)
Stay up to date with the latest Skoda News at behindthewheel.com.au.