Ford Australia brings special edition Ranger to market…
Ford’s top-selling model in Australia, the Ford Ranger, welcomes a special edition variant – the Ranger FX4.
Confirmed this morning by Ford Australia, the Ranger FX4 will be based on the XLT grade model.
The car company telling us the offering, which carries a $3,500 price premium, is aimed at Ranger buyers with attitude.
2017 Ford Ranger FX4 Key Data:
- Based on Ranger XLT
- Stark Grey/unique design 18” alloy wheels
- Black exterior highlights, including - Roof Rails, Bonnet, Tailgate, Door handles
- Black interior highlights
- Side Decals with ‘FX4’ Branding
- Leather accented ‘FX4’ Branded Seats
- Front and rear Carpet Mats
- Prices start from $58,915
While the 2017 Ford Ranger FX4 is being offered to Australian buyers in a choice of four colours - available exclusively in Frozen White (standard) and the premium colours - Ingot Silver, Magnetic and Shadow Black.
Ford Australia boss Graeme Whickman says the special edition Ranger stands out from the crowd.
“The Ranger FX4 makes a great pick-up even more extraordinary,”
“We developed the Ranger FX4 for our customers that are a bit bolder than most and make use of the towing and payload capabilities of the Ranger XLT.”
Stay up to date with the latest Ford Ranger News here.