The small SUV/crossover market will receive a shake up early next year with the all-new Toyota C-HR set to enter the fray.
Featuring distinctive styling and a turbo-petrol engine, Toyota Australia today confirmed the new offering would land in local dealerships in February.
At this stage, Australian pricing for the Toyota C-HR is yet to be confirmed.
2017 Toyota C-HR Key Data:
- Powered exclusively by 85kW/185Nm 1.2 litre turbocharged engine
- Peak torque delivered at 1,500rpm
- Two-wheel drive and all-wheel drive versions to be offered
- Manual and CVT transmissions
- Two specification levels to be offered
Tony Cramb is the head of sales and marketing at Toyota, he says the C-HR is a real first for the brand.
“C-HR takes a fresh approach with its extroverted design, powerful yet fuel-efficient turbocharged petrol engine and dynamics that reward driving enthusiasts.”